Respite Care in Boynton Beach, Florida
Grand Villa of Boynton Beach is proud to offer a Respite Care program that gives family caregivers the break they need to rest and recuperate. Respite Care residents enjoy all of our amenities, including social activities, fine dining, and the care of our dedicated staff. Below are the programs we’ve designed to support families who are not ready for full-time residency in a senior living community.
Senior Day Program
Our Senior Day Program is an excellent way to reduce caregiver stress and create a good experience for everyone involved. Studies show that isolation and loneliness decrease when seniors are in an active and enjoyable day care program. Senior Day Program residents benefit from comprehensive personal health services and engaging social activities during the day, and then return home to familiar surroundings in the evening. Our Senior Day Program is an affordable alternative that can help seniors live at home longer, and prevent caregiver burnout.
Our Senior Day Program includes
- Gentle exercise, art classes, bingo, musical entertainment, sensory stimulation, pet therapy, and much more
- Supervision of medications
- Delicious hot meals, plus snacks
- Comfortable resting accommodations
- Flexible, extended hours are 7am to 7pm, seven days a week including holidays
- Participants attend as often as desired
Short stays are available for a few days, a week or longer. Participants enjoy all the services, amenities and socialization benefits, while a family caregiver takes a break.
Contact us today for additional information about Memory Care.